Suggestions for logging Students in:
- Proctors can export the data from the Testing Section by clicking “Generate and Download Passwords.”
- Center Admins and Center Data Admins can export the data for all Testing Sections and distribute to Proctors.
- Distribute IDs and Passwords on slips of paper to older Students.
- Have extra staff available to help younger Students with IDs and Passwords.
- In classes with assigned Seats, or for younger Students, you may “Open Login” in advance of testing and log in these Students.