NOTE: Please also see the Proctor Script, included in this document.
- Navigate to your Testing Dashboard for the Testing Section you are about to administer.
- Click “Generate and Download Passwords” to generate the Username and Password for each Student.
- Print this file and prepare each Student’s unique login credentials in a manner suiting the age of your Students (see suggestions on the Preparing Student Login Credentials page).
- Click “Open Login.”
- Have Students navigate to test.arktest.org and log in with their unique credentials. You, or other adults, might need to enter these ahead of time for younger Students. NOTE: The latest download MUST be used as the Passwords are randomly generated and assigned each time this button is pressed.
- Confirm that all Students appear as “Online” in the Status field of your Dashboard.
- Select “Begin Test” when ready to start for all Students.
- During the Test you will see Students’ progress indicated in the Dashboard.
- Once all Students have completed the Test, or you have provided the amount of time you wish to allot to the Section, click “Close & Lock Test,” and all responses will be saved.
NOTE: “Close & Lock Test” locks the Testing Section and submits all responses for analysis. No changes can be made to Student lists or Student answers.