- To create classes for your institution, please navigate to the Classes menu selection.
- Select the “New” button in the upper right corner of your screen. A window opens to prompt you for the relevant information. This includes the Religion Textbook Publisher, Series, and Edition used in the class.
- Select the Grade Level for the Class.
- Enter an identifiable name for the Class. NOTE:These Class names will be displayed on your and the teacher’s reporting dashboard so use something that is descriptive such that you know what it is.
- Select the teacher for this class. (As you had already created your Teachers in Step 4 above, this field will present a picklist of Teachers.)
- Enter the Textbook information.
- Click “Save” and repeat steps 2-6 for as many classes as you need to create.
To add students to the class:
- From the Classes list, select the button at the far-right side of the Class you want to manage. Select “View” from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the “Students” icon at the top of the page.
- In the next screen, select the “+New” button in the upper right corner of the students list.
- A New Student window opens and you can select your Students from the drop-down menu. If you are adding multiple Students at one time, use the blue “Save & add more” button. When finished, select the grey “Save & Close” button.
- Repeat steps 8-11 to add Students to any Classes you have created.
To make your class a testing section:
- If your Class will also be a Testing Section, after adding all Students to the Class, select the “Home” button on the Class Dashboard
- You can use the Duplicate as Testing Section button and move to the next class. This allows you to skip Testing Section setup.
- If a Student does not appear in the grade-level list as expected, please return to the Student data page and confirm that the Student’s details are complete and accurate.
Note: If your Testing Sections do not mirror your Classes, please see instructions to Add Testing Sections.